Tuesday, January 17, 2006

News and Views from Matt

Hello Everyone! I decided to create this blog to keep everyone updated on my desire to serve God in Venezuela! Hopefully I will visit this blog frequently and update it on all things related to me and Venezuela. Well for starters, I will be presenting my plan and heart to my church next Sunday, January 22nd. This will be a time for me to inform my church what my job will be in Venezuela, what things I will be doing specifically there, and my time frame for leaving. (Which by the way I hope to be leaving some time mid August, around the 17th hopefully).
February 6th-10th I have a week of training in Louisville, KY. During this time I will be writing out my personal ministry plan, learning all there is to know about my sending organization, Team Expansion, and learning the ins and outs of mission life. I would like to close each blog with my current prayer requests. The name of this blog says it all. Please pray for Venezuela and consider that to be an understood prayer request! My first would be my presentation at church. Pray that God would speak through me as I present my heart for the gospel and God's heart for the lost. Pray that individuals and churches would partner with me prayerfully and financially. I will be sending out individual support letters shortly and I will also be calling churches and talking with them as well. God Bless all of you!

No comments: