Sunday, February 26, 2006

New Update

Well, thanks to everyone that has picked up a prayer commitment card at church and turned one back in. I have about 15 prayer warriors right now!! I hope to have a list of about 75-100 some day. That is the goal. Here are a few more prayer requests. Pray for maintained relations between USA and Venezuela. It seems like the politics just get a little bit hairier everyday. I have a meeting scheduled March 10th with a missions board member from Hope Church. Pray that God would speak through me at that meeting and that they would consider partnering with me in my ministry! Well, that's about all I can think of now! Thank you so much for your support as this wouldn't be possible without God's people interceding in prayer! To God goes all the glory!
Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You turned on anonymous comments. I'm so glad! Good to hear about your prayer force getting established. I can tell you from experience that it's super important. Glad you're doing well Mateo!

Anonymous said...

I am continuing to pray for you and your ministry.