Sunday, June 04, 2006

Louisville and LSCA

Well, the past week I have been in Louisville, KY. I spent some time with the new summer interns with Team Expansion this year. I was good to meet other people that have a heart for missions and are excited about serving God! I had a few chances to sit down with the interns going to Venezuela and answer some questions for them. I also spent the week hanging out with some very good friends of mine. These are friends that I could possibly be serving with in Argentina some day. We have a dream to start a coffee shop and target college age as well as young adults.
Well, staff training starts this week for summer camp. It will be exciting to meet other staff members. This is the last week before campers begin showing up. I am still in the support raising process and training to obtain my visa. I currently have 40% of my budget raised. Please pray that God would continue to provide supporters! Please also pray that my visa would go through quickly!! Thanks for your prayers! God Bless.
Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mateo! Great to see you last week. Glad you made it back safely. And that you updated. I was just going to comment that you needed to update when you did. Good timing bro! Have fun at camp!