Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Poco a Poco...

Little by little I am adjusting to life here in Venezuela. The language is coming along as I am learning new words everyday. Every Friday I meet one on one with a language tutor at one of the schools here in Caracas. It has been great working with her and improving my speaking, writing, and reading skills. Little by little we are prepping the new location where the church will be meeting. It is so cool to see God provide for His Church! We can't wait to start holding services in the new locale. We will also have office space which the church desperately needs. Please keep praying that everything would finish well and we would be ready to move into the new place soon!
Little by little I am finishing up the paperwork I need while in the country. I am getting ready to get my Venezuelan ID card and drivers license. Hopefully by the end of next week I will be done with those. It just seems that things move so slowly here. Well, we celebrating another baptism on Saturday! Thanks for all your prayers and support!
To God Goes All the Glory,
Matt Johnson

No comments: