Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Office is Up and Running!!!

Well, I am excited to announce that we finally have our office up and running here in the church in Cúa. This means that I finally have internet available at my leisure! This hopefully will mean that I can update this blog more frequently as well as post pictures, videos, and other articles. Well, lets try to bring everybody up to date from the last post...
We now have 6 bible study groups that meet during the week and are hoping to open another one before the end of the year. This is very exciting since we started the year with only 2 small groups. I have started to meet with the other youth ministers from the churches in the mission with the hope of sharing ideas, supporting one another in prayer, and planning events for all of our youth to do together! I am now in the process of translating some material to use for discipleship with 4 guys in the youth group! Well, I think that is about all for now! Thanks for all of your prayers! This weekend we have a conference about praise and worship. Please be in prayer that God would speak through the preacher this weekend. God Bless!
Matt Johnson

No comments: