Saturday, July 15, 2006

One Month Later...

So, it has been a month and haven't updated for a while. Sorry about that. It has been a busy month of camp, traveling, and fundraising! I now have 60% of my monthly budget raised! Once I hit 80% I will be able to buy my plane ticket. This will solidify my departure date. Well, I was blessed by another week of VBS at South Side Christian Church! It was great to hang out with nearly 200 kids and difficult to explain church planting to them. But I think I got the point across. I have one more VBS at Literberry Christian Church. This will conclude my VBS's for the summer. Please keep praying for my visa, as I am also waiting for it to come through before I can leave. Thanks so much for your continued prayers and support! All for God's Glory!!
Matt Johnson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»