Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A Prayer Request!

Hi everybody! I have another prayer request for all of you. This Sunday I am meeting with the missions team at South Side Christian Church. Please pray that God would speak through me and that He would cast His vision for His ministry in Venezuela! Pray that South Side would catch that vision and desire to partner with me. Please also be praying for my visa. I hope to be able to leave for Venezuela as soon as it comes through! I love you all and thank you for your prayers!
All the Glory to God,
Matt Johnson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt,
Its so great to see the Lord raising up new missionaries to Venezuela. My husband Alex is grew up in one of the churches in Caracas. We are currently studying at Cincinnati Christian University and hope to return to Venezuela when we finish. We look forward to meeting you someday and perhaps even working together! May God continue to bless your support raising and if we can help in any way while you are preparing to leave let us know.
Sincerely,
Erin Diaz
p.s. Alex's blog is alexevich.blogspot.com
you can write at alex.diaz@barnmusic.com or erin.diaz@barnmusic.com