Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Another Visa Update...

Dear Friends and Family,
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I just found out from my Team Leader in Venezuela that the Consulate had the wrong Matthew. Apparently when they went back yesterday to see when it would get mailed back to the US, they found out it wasn't the correct person. Apparently the Embassy down there has never received my paperwork. Right now we are in the process of calling the Consulate in Chicago to see if they have any information. We are essentially trying to locate a tracking number that would have been assigned to the paperwork when I initially submitted it. Well, I will keep all of you updated as I find out more. Please keep praying as I was hoping this was resolved but it appears now there may be much more work to do. Please pray that they haven't lost my paperwork (including my passport) and that God would work all of this out.

God Bless,
Matt Johnson

No comments: