Thursday, August 24, 2006

Visa Update!!!

Well, I got the big news from my team leader today. My Visa has cleared Interpol as well as the Ministry of Religion in Venezuela!! Those are two huge hurdles. Apparently it is pretty much a done deal. It is sitting on the desk of the guy that puts the final stamp on it and mails it back to Chicago, so it is almost done! Praise God! He is faithful. Originally I was told this process could take anywhere from 3-6 months. However it has managed to be almost completed in about 2 months! I can't tell you how excited/nervous I am. I can't believe I am actually going to be living my dream very shortly! What an Awesome God we serve! Well, I will let you know when I solidify a departure date. It should be soon!!

All to the Glory of God,
Matt Johnson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAHOOOO!!!!