Monday, November 20, 2006

National Missionary Convention

What a blessing! It is great to be around people that are like minded. And a missionary need not look any farther than the National Missionary Convention. I spent the weekend in Indianapolis attending workshops, hearing speakers, and worshiping with several other missionaries. I was able to attend a few workshops on church planting and training nationals. All the workshops were very beneficial and it was great to hear from experts on the field.

VISA NEWS
This week I received a work contract from my team in Venezuela. I need to submit this along with a new application form that should be faxed to me shortly. These two items will hopefully push along the Visa. I am hoping to join my team at the start of the new year but that is still contingent upon the paperwork. Thank you for all your continued prayers and support!!

All the Glory to God,
Matt Johnson

No comments: