Saturday, February 17, 2007

Deperature Date!!!

Wow, I have been waiting to write this post for about the last 8 months. I can't believe I am finally doing this. Well, after talking on the phone at length with my team leader, we decided it would be best for me to go ahead and go to Venezuela on a tourist visa. This means I will have to hop out and back in to Venezuela every 3 months. We are still hoping my transient visa comes through, but if that doesn't happen we will begin working on a visa as an English teacher. Well, I will be buying my plane ticket this week and will be flying out sometime the weekend of March 23-25th. Thanks for all your prayers. There are a few more things I have to finish up before leaving so please pray I can get these things done in a timely manner.

All to the Glory of God,

Matt Johnson

2 comments:

Brett and Kristin said...

Congrats, brother! You'll be in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

YAHOOOO!!!