Monday, March 20, 2006

Another Pray Request Answered!!

Thanks to all of you who were praying for my trip to Collinsville and Jacksonville. This weekend was a great trip. It was quite refreshing to spend time with some good friends and also a great time of sharing at their church. I was able to speak to the Sunday School class that my friends attend at their church, Copper Creek Christian Church. I think I encouraged some people in the Sunday school class and I was definitely encouraged by their enthusiasm. Thanks to all of you who prayed for my meeting with the missions board at First Christian Church in Jacksonville. They caught the vision for my ministry and decided to support me!! I now have 30% of my monthly budget raised! Thanks for your prayers, God is faithful and He does answer them!! I have a meeting with the head of the missions board from West Side Christian Church tomorrow. Please pray that God would speak through me at that meeting as well! To God goes all the Glory!!
Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

btw...yay!