Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Meeting with a prayer team

Hey everybody! I just wanted to let you know that this coming Wednesday morning I am meeting with a group of ladies that are praying for me at McDonalds! Alright! I am very excited to meet them and share my ministry plans with them. They are already praying for me and don't even know me. How cool is that? Some more news. I had an excellent meeting with Steve Stewert from West Side Christian Church the other day. It is so enjoyable to share ministry plans with another person and to hear their plans as well. We really do serve an awesome God that loves His people! One more note. In just two and a half short weeks I am leaving for Colorado for 3 weeks of training. Pray that God would give me safe travel and really prepare my heart, soul, mind, and body for the ministry He has planned for me. If you have any prayer requests you would like me to pray for, please email me at mjohnson at teamexpansion dot org (replace at with @ and dot with . , this is to cut down on spam email) If you haven't received one of my prayer cards to hang on your refrigerator and would like one, you can email me your address as well and I will send you one!
All the Glory to God!!
Matt

No comments: