Thursday, April 06, 2006

Macomb and McDonald's

I had another wonderful weekend! This past weekend I was able to return to Macomb, IL and my campus ministry. I shared with them on Sunday night and a few more prayer warriors joined the ministry team! It is so exciting to share the passion that God has given me for the lost and to see other people catch that vision and support the ministry! This Wednesday I also had an awesome experience. I went to meet what I thought was going to be 4-5 prayer supporters at McDonald's. Well, when I got there I was surprised to find 12-13 people that were eager to hear about my ministry. They then got up and we prayed in a large circle right in the middle of McDonald's. What a way to start the morning! One more exciting announcement. I met with Tim Rowles from Abundant Faith and they have officially decided to support me!! I may also have the chance to speak there on a Wednesday night! Thanks again for all your prayers. I hope to start sending out my monthly support letter in April. I will be in Colorado for three weeks of spiritual, cultural, and team building training. That will be the highlight of the first newsletter! All the Glory to God!!
Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt, glad to see your post for three reasons:
1.) It means you're alive (I was beginning to wonder).
2.) It means your internet is working (It's been a while since we've seen an email).
3.) It means your life/ministry/Venezuela stuff is going great (Always glad to read about it).
Miss you buddy. Can't wait to see you in a few months!

Anonymous said...

Matt, How wonderful to see how God is building your prayer support team! I am so excited for you. Thank you for keeping your prayer requests posted. Team Expansion's Prayer Force will be praying for you on April 28. If you would like to join the Prayer Force, go to www.teamexpansion.org and click on Enlist in our Prayer Force. Check out the Prayer Force blog at www.teamexpansion.org/prayerforceblog