Sunday, April 30, 2006

Second Week of Training

Wow, time really does fly out here in Colorado. Maybe it's the elevation, maybe it's the snow, maybe it's the 7 hours of class a day. Whatever the case may be, my time here is really moving fast. This last week was quite the emotional rollercoaster. The majority of the week was spent talking about conflict styles and transition into a new culture. We even had a hostage scenario on Wednesday. Friday was a wonderful balance as spiritual vitality and the Sabbath were discussed. It is amazing how much their is to digest and sort through in just one weeks worth of class. God has really taught me a lot these last two weeks and I look forward to my last week here. Thanks again for everyone's prayers. I will be flying out of Denver this Saturday, May 6th. If you could be praying for safe travel I would really appreciate it! To God goes all the Glory!!
Matt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I died. Did you?

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't it show my comment on the main page? And why does it always decapitalize my name?!? Argh.

Anyhow...are you guys coming down here for PFO? Because it would be rad to see ya'll!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»