Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sunrise Service in Colorado

Well, my flight made it in to Denver yesterday and my good friend Daesha was right on time to pick me up. I had the pleasure of hanging out with Daesha's wonderful family this weekend. This included three church services. I was able to hear Daesha's father Eric speak Saturday night at their church service. Excellent message. I think I would really enjoy him as a teacher. Sunday I was able to attend the sunrise service at their church. The service was held in the atrium. It is quite picturesque since the front is glass pained and it looks out on the mountains and Pikes Peak! What an awesome experience.

Tomorrow I start training at Missions Training International. I have classes five days a week for the next three weeks. I really look forward to this time of refreshment, renewal, and spiritual growth. Thanks again for all your prayers. My fundraising is kind of on hold for the moment while I am here in Colorado. When I get back though I anticipate it jumping back into high gear! All the Glory to God!
Matt
PS> I forgot my camera but if I can borrow one I hope to take some pictures and get them posted on this sight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at MTI!!! And you better get a camera. You're going to meet some amazing people and you'll want to take pictures of the group. Plus, they do a group photo at the end of SPLICE. Enjoy it Mateo!