Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Prayer Request Answered!!

Thanks to all of you who have been praying for Koke Mill Christian Church to support me in my ministry! Monday night God answered that prayer! I now have 20% of my monthly budget raised! I am meeting with a gentleman from Abundant Faith Church on Thursday at 5:15pm. I am also eating breakfast with another man from Hope Evangelical Free Church on Friday morning at 6:30am. Pray that I would let God speak through me and that both of those churches would catch God's vision for the ministry He has laid out for me! Thanks so much for your continued prayers! God does answer!! To Him goes all the glory!!
Matt Johnson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I didn't e-mail you back, but I'm posting a comment, so that's just as good. Right? Anyhow...great news about Koke Mill!! I'll be praying for the other mettings you have this week. God does and will provide!!!